Re: Truck shakes when brakeing

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:18:31 EST

In a message dated 3/28/01 3:18:45 PM Central Standard Time,
pedrodon@hotmail.com writes:

<< I really dont know much bout brakes and stuff. Anyone wanna
 help me figure this thing out?

 Thanks

 Prashant Waghela

 98 V6 RC Dak >>

Quick question, do you feel the shake in the steering wheel and foot pedal or
does it feel more like riding a bucking bronco? If you feel it in the
steering wheel/brake pedal, the front rotors are probably shot and need to be
turned. If it feels more like a bucking bronco, it is probably your rear
drums that are out of round.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"