Re: Bulb replacement. GE Xenon?

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:46:16 EST

I left some info out of this message. I'm pretty sure that GE, Sylvania and
Philips are all part of the same company these days, but I don't know if
that means they offer the same bulbs. I did see a extra-bright model
Sylvania, but they didn't have it in 9007.

++++++++

Well, dang it, I drove out to Wally World this afternoon to get some of
these bulbs, since I often catch myself checking to make sure I have my
headlights turned on, even at night. Those stock bulbs suck.

The Wal-Mart here carries Sylvania bulbs, not GE. They had a standard 9007
and a 9007-CB "Cool Blue" which claim to be super-white, but after all the
talk about blue lights I declined to purchase them.

Now I have to find somewhere that carries GE replacement bulbs... any
suggestions, anyone? Or does anyone have experience with the Sylvanias? They
were 55-65 watt.

- Alex
'00 SLT RC V6 5-Speed
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk