More ebay info

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:47:25 EST

After the recent threads about people thinking they got a raw deal when they
were out bid at the last minute, I thought I'd pass along something I
learned a long time ago and recently used. Don't bid on an auction. No, I'm
not being a smart ass. I've been wanting an FSM for a long time but didn't
want to pay full list for the book. I recently found a couple of sellers on
ebay who were listing a serious number of books, but none had an FSM for my
truck, 98 Dak, listed. I emailed them to see if they had my book and planned
to auction it in the near future or would like to sell outright. One of the
guys responded that he did in fact have my manual as well as the body
diagnostic manual. When I asked him how much he wanted for both, he replied
$80.00 shipped. I bought them. I got a good deal, I'm not even sure the body
manual is available to the public, and the seller didn't have to pay listing
or selling fees. Give it a try, most sellers would rather sell directly like
this as it saves them time, money and effort.

Just a little hint that maybe you can use next time you are looking for
something.

John