Torque converter ?

From: Ed Morris (morrisej@bee.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 19:24:29 EST

 Does ne1 know what the "electronic" is in the electronic torque converter?
I don't see any wires sticking out of my TC so I assume it has something to
do with interfacing the pcm & 46re. If the stall speed is a flash parameter
in the pcm, then I assume it is set around 1.9k. and that would explain the
"electronic" thingy. If I buy a 3k stall converter, do I need a reflash on
the pcm ?
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
Chief Little Ram