RE: Re: Aftermarket horn

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 22:08:27 EST

I've always wanted a steam horn off a locomotive... it would match very
nicely to my 1.5mil candle power spotlight... and I would never, never,
NEVER sit on an abandoned train track in the middle of the night and honk at
folks as they drive by... o:-)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
     344hp/424tq
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-> I see them listed on eBay every now and again. They're
-> Federal electric airhorns. Completely electric but loud as hell. They
-aren't
-> cheap, though and go for at least $250 on eBay.
-> We just got rid of a rescue with two of them, but someone
-> jumped ahead of me and snatched them or else I would've had them on my
-Dak.
->
-> --
-> Chuck Robbins