Re: Summit Praise!

From: KenneallyIII@Gateway.net
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 23:37:27 EST

I've had a fair amount of experience with Summit. We Dakota owners have to be
careful to know EXACTLY what we want before we order from Summit. I've found
that Summit salespeople have a habit of passing off all Dodge truck parts
as compatible w/ Dakotas (if they can't find a Dakota reference in the book,
they seem to assume that all Dodges are the same in order to sell you
SOMETHING). I still have the Be-Cool '93 Dodge Ram radiator (coolant tanks in
the wrong place) and the A-series small block high -flow water pump (the one
that spins in the opposite direction) that were sold to me as Dakota (Magnum
series engine) parts. I've also noticed that Performance Automotive Wholesale
tends to have 1- more knowledgable salespeople, and 2- better prices.