Re: changed to R/T size tires, now fuel mileage dropped?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 23:44:39 EST

thx for the input.. got me thinking. I went to the DML homepage and used the
calculator and the diff in 235/70/15 and 255/55/17 is like 0.09 or
something. Not a big enough diff to tell. Guess my speedo is off from when I
put on the white face gauges.

Oh well, thx for the insiteful input ( I don't really know metric) hehe

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]