Free Bill Elliot Nascar in Wheaties

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:13:57 EST

Since I know some of you guys like to collect anything that is a Dodge and
has wheels, I figured I should pass this along. The current version of
Wheaties cereal has a free matchbox car of five different Nascar drivers.
The one that caught my eye is the #9 Bill Elliot Dodge nascar. I can't tell
you the quality of the free car since I did not purchase any, but the car is
viewable from outside the box. Just remember, you don't get to play with
the car until you finish the box of cereal...

Travis