4x4 QC question =-=

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 12:41:40 EST

Just curious, I won't be getting my new truck till I get a raise and satisfy
Visa, but I like to look ahead!

What is the biggest tire you can put on the stock 16x8 wheels on a 4x4 QC
w/o rubbing? I want to put 31x12.5 or so maybe 33x12.50 on the stock
wheels. Is that possible? Oh, btw, prob Thornbirds

ED, I saw a truck like yours the other day, man, it was hard to look at it !
SOOOOO FINE! I was thinking about getting a Lightning, but the Stang goes
fast enough, and I would hate to end my Dak ownership after 12 years. That
truck pretty much made up my mind

Yes, I am getting ahead of myself, but it doesn't hurt to dream =)

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]