Re: rack&pinion bad in 2000 Dakota

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 15:53:40 EST

Yep, I'ts nice to se a dealer trying to help, like they all are supposed
too! Sounds like you've got a good realationship there. My buddy is parts
manager at the local dealer,so I get mopar stuff at his discount. Got my
Chrome rearend cover for like $14.00! Oh, and the service manager is a
really nice guy,too. The other day, I was down there and he asked me about
how my truck was doing. I said, it's doing pretty well, but take a look at
this! I showed him where my seat had little wrinkles in it and he felt the
cushion a little bit, said- well, I don't know whether it's in the cover or
the foam, so we'll just get you a whole new assembly. COOL!! He said, I'll
give you a call at the house when it gets here, and you can bring it in
whenever you feel like. He gives me some cool stuff, too. The other day he
gave me a whole box full of those paper floormats that say something like
"We use these mats to keep your carpet clean, it has been a pleasure serving
you". I use them when I wash people's cars and take them back to them! He
knew that I did that, and so he just gave 'em to me. He lets me drive all
kind of stuff down there! Pretty cool. TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html