Re: Access Cover

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 20:11:55 EST

I'm planning on being at Foxwoods. Unless some kind of major problem comes
up I'll be there. You will probably hear me coming before you see me :-)
Those Pictures don't due my truck justice. And thanks for the compliment.
I can't wait till this weekend its supposed to be nice so I can wash it
clean it all up, get the chrome polished and get some good pics. The look
of that cover is what I wanted. I wanted something flat and low profile.
It took me 8 months to find that cover. As they say good things come to
those who wait.

Andy Levy wrote

Jim, are you coming to Foxwoods (I see you are in RI, not a long
drive)? That's one sweet-looking truck! Some people have trouble doing
chrome really nicely, but you aren't one of them. And that cover looks
like it just belongs there.