Re: $91 do far - for throttle body spacer

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 03:13:28 EST

That's not a bad idea, hmmm, just buy car parts, or anything that not many
people would know about and try to make money off of them from ebay, Now I
never use ebay but I believe you can set a min. bid so you could almost
assuredly not loose money, unless no one bids at all. But we must remmember
someone payed like $40 for a" dead fish phonecall"

i did not proofread this here email so if there is anything screwed up or
mispelled, DEAL WHIT IT!

Aaron "The Man"
Dodge 3:16 "And on the eight day God made the Dakota."