RE: RE: New Clutch user

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 10:40:16 EST

Hey Kevin!

It is very rare that I go to neutral and use the brake. Waiting for a train,
a long funeral procession, yes. Granted we are mainly flat here in the
Midwest, but we still have inclines on 25% of the intersections. I still
have the original clutch in my '92 and it's still strong. With 250,000 miles
as a test case, I would say it's personal preference. I don't know what else
to say.

Have a great weekend!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!