1994-95 and 1996 exhaust differences Any?!! Stock hangers direct fit?

From: Stewart Ebrat (Stewart@atlasinc.org)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 16:13:30 EST

Hey guys I want to pickup a cat back setup for the truck and I want the
Gibson one side swept. They list the part number# 16575 for 94 -95 for
direct fit but not 1996.

Called Gibson and they said to call the dealer (If I get someone that wants
to help) so I gathered someone here would have an answer and some opinion on
it.

Let me know.

1996 short bed 3.9 liter.

Bye the way picked up a CATCO cat hi flow from Summit @ 77.00 buck thought
that was great price direct fit.

Thanks and will not order Gibson until I hear from you guys Summit quoted me
$289.00.

Will headers if and when I get the money hurt my bottom end I am thinking of
JBA shorties.

Thanks,

Stewart Ebrat