Re: 2003/4 Dakota (RT?)

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 17:27:59 EST

For me, the $64,000 question is what drivetrain's available behind the 5.7.
It's a killer motor no doubt and uses the 4.7 engine mounts, but I'm curious
about 5-spd/Auto, 4x4/4x2, and R/T availability. The R/T will get the 5.7
but there won't be many available for the rest of the Dakota line so get
your order in early, I suppose. Man, I wish they'd put that motor into a
5-spd Quad with the current body. Maybe I'll have to wait and do it myself.
I'll bet I won't be able to transplant a Kenne Bell though....

Crit