Re: Has anyone heard from Tony (QuickD)?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 18:54:04 EST

I believe Tony has dropped the TB business as of the completion of the
last batch he shipped. Supply problems, among other things.

I wish you luck in contacting him. It can be very, very difficult. I
know one person who purchased from him recently (this person is NOT on
the DML) and waited well over a month, finally got in phone contact with
Tony, and got incorrect information about the shipping date of the item
ordered. He called on a Friday, was told it shipped on Thursday, it
arrived the next Wednesday, and the UPS shipping materials stated it was
brought to them on that Monday - after he was told it was shipped.

The last 3 times I've seen him post anything to a list it's been only to
talk about the reason for delays and to react to the amount of flack he
takes for everyone's difficulty in reaching him. I think in one of
those postings he said he was not goign to do QuickD business over the
phone.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------