RE: 4.7L Intake Options

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 22:08:59 EST

I have an AutoCAD drawing in at a mandrel bender for a 3" tube that could be
classified as a Z-tube. I think the main benefit of my drawing is that the
bends are not as radical as the Intense Performance Z-tube. The tube will
not be bent for a week or two, as they have orders ahead of mine and will
have to set the dyes for the bends. I plan on having the tube Jet-Hot coated
after I make sure that it fits.
Basically, it will run from the TB to a cone filter (K&N for my filter &
dimensions) behind the passenger side headlight. No modification of the
cruise control bracket or relocation will be needed (keeping fingers
crossed). I fabbed up a PVC home brew intake only for measurements and
angles. I will post the results upon completion.

Tanner