Good place for seats?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 00:42:51 EST

Ok all,
I have had it with these damn seats. I have had about
3 springs pop out from under the seat and the seat
back frame break. Is anyone else having this problem
or is it just my luck? Granted I do have alot of seat
time in this truck, but I have not had any problems
with any of my previous vehicles, and they had more
miles than this one(so far). I don't want something
expensive but something decent. Anybody know of a
place to get some good seat sets? Must have console
and cupholders. :O) Anyone know of any wrecked dakotas
with the camel interior? Guess I will try to find some
places around here. Just wanting to know if anyone
knows of any place. Thanks in advnace.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274