RE: Got a new Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Luke White (lukewhite@emeraldis.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 16:56:08 EST

I haven't been keeping up with the mailing list lately and happened to come
across this thread today. Seems like there's a good bit of VW-Dakota
crossover - more than I expected. You VR6 owners might want to check out
the following (if you haven't already).

and/or
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VW-VR6

If you happen to live in or around upstate S. Carolina, we have a fairly
active chapter of Club H2O (for watercooled VW's). You can learn a little
more at:

Or, you can e-mail me directly.

I apologize for the *WAY* OT post, but just thought I'd chime in as I am a
long-time VW owner.

Later,

Luke

'97 VW GTI VR6 (mine)
'00 Dakota Quad Cab 4.7, 5-speed (the wife's)

BTW (Dakota content), the wife smoked an F-150 the other day. She observed
him taking off from a few stoplights, which (for some strange reason)
inspired her to pull up beside him at the next light. Light turned green
and she took off. Guess she caught him off guard at first so she let off.
Anyway, he eventually got the picture and started coming on hard - so she
put her foot in it again and left him again. She settled down at a nice 60
mph cruise and went on about her business. Needless to say, the guy gave
her a funny look as he drove by. Unfortunately, I wasn't with her at the
time - I would have *loved* to see the look he gave her in person!!