got rearended (alls ok)

From: mmeye@kcnet.com
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 20:39:20 EST

I was rearended in stop-n-go tonight. Everything is allright. It added one
more small dent to the collection on my bumper. I was worried about my exhaust
since the dual tips poke out some. But it all looks/sounds/feels good.

The guy that hit me was in an eagle talon. It shattered (literally) license
plate holder and crinkled his plate five ways from sunday. The worst of it,
was my drivers-side tip (45* angle type) cut a perfect circle in his
bumper/airdam. So for his bad driving it now looks like he is missing an
driving light. :)

mm