Re: RE: RE: cold air intake.

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 22:33:29 EST

I would stay away from the airaid one and wait for the k&n one. Look at the
airaid one. It's a metal frame with a cone filter in it that replaces the top of
the airbox and costs around $160!. You keep the restricted plumbing to the
airbox and point the filter right where the airbox draws air from. Not even
remotely worth it.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+