Re: Daylight Saving Time

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 11:03:51 EDT

I worked midnight last night and the shift was only 7 hours and got paid 8 !!
LOL I LOVE MY JOB.

Don Mallett
'00 QC 4.7L Auto SLT, Rest of info at Geocities.com/mallett
In a message dated 4/1/01 10:00:12 AM, dakotaviper@yahoo.com writes:

<< well Indiana stays with the same time all year around.
Except in the areas of Gary, Angola, Evansville, New
Albany/Clarksville/Jeffersonville and around the far
southeastern corner near Cincinnati.
Figures.