Re: cool bed lining

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 11:38:49 EDT

On Sun, 01 Apr 2001 01:40:10 -0500, ccs138@psu.edu ("Chris Spotts")
wrote:

>Anyone catch crank and chrome today? They had a truck with a (Permatec?)
>lining that glowed in the dark! How cool is that? They had like 4
>different colors to choose from. Just thought I'd share.

Hey, my Rhino liner started doing the same thing after I volunteered
to haul a load of spent rods from the local nuclear power plant down
to the land fill. Come to think of it, so does my spare tire and
muffler. On the positive side, my last tank of gas was killer potent.
Spanked two vipers, a vette and a 427 Cobra with my v6.
97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is
simple, neat, and wrong."--Henry L. Mencken