Re: Quad cab 3"body lift

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 14:26:27 EDT

Bill, you are right, there is a 3" lift for 97-99 Dakotas Not one available
for the Quad Cab. There were some modifications to be made to make the kit
work. Mainly the steering extension adapter. Mine is Lifted after almost a
full day. Not too dificult, just a little long due to the Mods.
I will post some more details later. I have to give momma a break & spend
some quality time with the kids.