Re: brake dust

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 13:40:55 EDT

I have the KLEEN WHEELS dust sheilds...just made of plastic.. and they work
great. I have mine painted to match my truck...
http://dakota2.4mg.com/images/dustcover.jpg
One note of caution though... becasue you are blocking the air-circulation
to the brakes.. faster than normal brake wear will occur. It is not a huge
factor... but just be prepaired for it. A drop of only a couple thousand
miles i would guess.. but just wanted to give you the heads up on it.