Re: WOOHOO: Fresh Strawberries

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 15:00:00 EDT

Strawberries help to keep you regular.Better
regularity improves one`s attitude toward their
Dak,and others.(My 3.9c worth) Steve P. P.S. Plus
you get the added benefit of extra energy to perform
more mods.The correlation can not be stated enough!
--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> The first of the season. Picked in a field a mile
> from my house. They are
> SOOOOOOO good!
>
> Dak content: The Dak brought them home to Papa!
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.