RE: also MP parts for a 2001

From: The Hawbaker's (shelbycsx@innernet.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 22:20:02 EDT

reason for asking, I ran into computer difference with an 89 turbo car.
Couldnt get the car to run right. Found out and numerous calls to the MP
tech line that the build date did play into it. I needed an 88 computer. Ben
to long ago and dont remember the details.... But I was just asking if
anyone ran into this before.

i'll hurry up and wait! :-)

Tim Hawbaker
Chambersburg, PA
shelbycsx@innernet.net
87 CSX #133 (should be leaving April 4th!))
99 Neon R/T coupe (4 sale soon)
98 Grand Caravan ES
'01 R/T coming soon! (silver or amber fire, hmmm...)