Selling Dakota???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 00:02:45 EDT

Well Hell,
       I think there comes a time in every Dakota's life where it must change
hands. I bought my Dakota for the sole prupose of a Big engine in a little
truck, which it did well, possible to well, I ahve been getting in nothing
but trouble with it, the Police are activly hunting it, due to reports of
excessive speed, gotten me too many tickets, adn jsut gotten me in to many
bad situations. I bought it to go really fast, but I simply cannot do that
anymore, so why own it? Personally I am thinking of a 95-97 ZR2 5 Speed,
they got a decent amount of power, and can offroad like a son of a gun
(friends got a 98, but I aint that rich) Anyways I jsut thoguht I'd pass
along the sad news...

Greg