Greg's trip to Texas.. Was: What a F**king Blast! and a little spank on a GT (Long) FormerlyRE: This time tomorrow

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 00:24:02 EDT

> Well,
>
> Greg, Geoffrey, his friend and I all met up at Landry's down
> at the West End in Dallas... My friend, Neil(who happened to work
> there)waited on us, and then we went to Friday's to do some more
drinking... Neil
> joined us over there, and we all had started talking to a couple of very
> attractive women there... they were sisters(I'll call them "S" and "T" to
> protect their identities), one had flown into Dallas for work, and the
> other came to visit with her sister... well, the conversation got pretty
good
> and the drinks were flowing freely... we all ended up going over to Alley
> Cats and did some more drinking and some dancing... Geoffrey was getting
> pretty "Freaky" with "S" out on the Dance Floor; You go G!!!

All I can say is I live in the wrong state! Lotsa highway, lotsa trucks, and
lotsa fine folk! Texas is BIG! Got in Friday night. Took me close to two
hours to find the Hotel(and I've come to conclusion that Mapquest is
useless). Had a Pontiac Grand Am SE (I think it has a v6, at least it wasn't
as gutless as the GF's car) for a rental(they didn't have anymore
Stratus's). Tell me where do you hide your Dunkin' Donuts?? Got Starbucks on
every corner... So Sat I did the work thing, then hooked up with Tom. Tom
you have a great ride! Love the sound!! BTW the H&K is sweet! So we head to
the West End. I love Texas! I actually got my steak cooked the way I wanted
it(still moo'ing). Even the Budweiser tasted better! So after dinner we head
over to TGIF's. Had a few, and hooked up with the sisters. Then headed over
to Alley Cats. There were plenty of people getting freaky on the dance floor
as well!

> Neil ended up getting "T" (who was claiming that she doesn't
> drink much) pretty loaded, and they started getting a little into each
> other(to say it nicely)...

Ahhh, the ladies were well on their way to being lit way before we showed
up.. Donna(the Barmaid) almost didn't believe how old I was.. hehehehe..

> a little later on, some "muscle-bound dork" started
> talking to "S" after she had gone looking for her sister... he was the
serious player
> type... "T" asked me to keep an eye on "S" to make sure that
> guy didn't try anything... the rest of the group, except for Neil and "T"
> joined me out there... well, the guy started getting kind of pissy because
we were
> watching out for her... He ended up getting nothing from
> her...and he was lucky that Geoffrey's friend didn't beat the s**t out of
> him...

Mr. Muscle... man that boy was so ugly I bet the doctor beat his daddy..
;-) Plenty of fine ladies though!

> As closing time came around, we walked "S" and "T" to their car... Nail
> was walking with "T" and the rest of us were walking with "S"...

You mean carrying "S".. ;-)

> Neil ended up leaving with them, thinking he was going to get lucky...So,
they
> left... Greg and I got into my Dak, and I started to take him back to his
> hotel... Along the way there, going north on I-35, I spotted a Burgundy
red
> Mustang GT... it had hood pins, and a side exit exhaust, and Borla
stickers
> just below the side emblems... He was zipping through traffic making a
lot of lane
> changes... so, I decided to see what my Dak can do on the highway... got
up
> next to him, doing about 65mph... turned off the O/D, and proceeded to
bait
> the guy... he took it alright... I romped on it, and we could here the
guy
> pushing it... he was never able to catch up to me, and I let off after the
> speedo got past 105mph... the guy gave up...he he he he he... god I love
my
> Dak!

Serious spank! I'll tell you, you got a nice hauler!!

> After I finally got home, Neil called from "S" and "T"'s
> hotel room...he needed a ride home...he was up in north Dallas(I'm south
of Dallas, in
> Lancaster) so I told him he better catch a cab.... he he he... he
apparently
> did not get lucky at all(I could tell it in his voice)...>
> So, overall he had a Really fun time...

ROTFL! I figured that nothing was gonna happen for Neil.. Neil was pretty
rocked..

> So, Bernd, Richard, and every one else that can get together
> up here in Dallas; We need to all get together and get into some
trouble!!!

Like I said I'll be in San Antonio on the weekend of the 28th, then back in
DFW I think in June. Set something up in June..I'm up for it!!

> Geoff, Greg, feel free to add any details that I left out...
> and Geoff, I'll let you tell them about "S"'s tongue
> requirement... he he he

Hehehehehe.. All I have to say is I had a really great time! and Thanks!!
Definitely the highpoint of the trip! Some of the stories you guys told were
outstanding!! I think we freaked those folks at the next table over at
Landry's.. What really sucks is that I left sunny and warm Texas for dank,
dreary, soggy New Jersey...

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES