Questions on the Magnum 360/408 Stroker project. . .

From: geoff@centrifugepartners.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 07:33:30 EDT

Hi,
I am fairly new to the DML, so I am not sure who has done this swap, or any
of the details of their project. I know there are a few on here who have
done it, I have heard mentions of their '408' a few times, and from
ABeerCan@aol.com, who sounds like he has the most badass 408 out there.

I am working on it slowly, but its coming together 1 by 1.

So far I have:
-Mopar Magnum R/T Cam
-Crower Aluminum 1.7 Rocker Arms
-Mopar Steel Push Rods
-Mopar Ported Aluminum Heads
-Mopar MPI Aluminum Intake Manifold
-Mopar Aluminum 100% CNC 4bbl Throttle Body
-RamAirBox.com Cowl Air intake

Next up is the 360 block, and 408 Stoker kit from Hughes Engines.

Does anyone have a site that talks about the build and swap?

For someone pushing 600+ hp, what have you done to the drivetrain?

What have you done about fuel supply? I was thinking Accell DFI, but its so
expensive, what other options are there, and what seems to be the common one
for these engines?

Thanks Everyone!

-geoff

[Start Signature]