RE: I'm not Impressed! (Drinking & Driving)

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 09:36:30 EDT

I'm with Bernd.Drinking & Driving has no place on the road..or in the DML.

I was hit by a drunk driver in 1980.I still dont remember getting nailed in
the rear.Drinking & Driving only show one thing..YOUR STUPID!

If you posted that message to have us think higher of you,your wrong.
I dont & wont condone actions like that..

I'd rather drive slow & sober,than fast & reckless..
I think Bernd,Ron,& Bill will stand behind me on this soapbox post.

>From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: RE: DML: What a F**king Blast! and a little spank on a GT (Long)
>Formerly DML: RE: This time tomorrow
>Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 07:44:50 -0500
>

>That's one thing that i'm highly against....drunk while racing (on the
>street).
>
>- Bernd

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"

Dodge Dakota Quad Cab: "ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES"