RE: RE: Greg's trip to Texas.. Was: What a F**king Blast! and a l ittl e spank on a GT (Long) FormerlyRE: This time tomorrow

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 11:14:26 EDT

I have to laugh because I spank one of those Neon R/Ts. Didn't know what hit
him. He must of forgot the little pocket rocket weighs only 1695lbs. Yet,
my favorites are the Honda's Civics with the five inch exhaust and no motor.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)
PSD, MCTSSA