Re: I'm not Impressed! (Drinking & Driving)

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 16:44:24 EDT

ok i know that they shouldnt have been drinking and then driving but i think
that they had enough posts telling them that its a mistake that im sure
everyone over 16 has done at least once in their life and yes im talking
to you! im a paramedic and ive seen my share of drinking related accidents
and i think its stupid to drink and drive but i have to admit that i have
done it a time or two.
arnold