RE: What a F**king Blast! and a little spank on a GT (Long) Formerly RE: This time tomorrow

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 23:36:13 EDT

Well, since everyone had something to say about it and
didn't even think for one minute that we were not
drunk, that we were smart enough not to be drinking
and driving, and that you(and everyone else) didn't
even ask, then yes, you are a moron. You don't jump
down someone's throat when you don't even know a thing
about what happened, what went on, and how much we had
to drink. So since you were not there, don't assume a
damn thing. And we are old enough to know not to be
drunk driving. And besides I didn't call you a f'ing
moron, just a regualr old moron, but you are slowly
becoming such.

Later,
G.~