Re: pictures of speed grill on SLT

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 01:42:48 EDT

What do you mean "if ya care?" It's a dakota, we gotta care.

Your truck looks sweet. I saw that chrome lower piece thru sport truck a
long time ago, but I went away from the chrome bumper and grille, and moved
it all to the rims :)

Anyways. I think you have a 3-5 drop? what size tires do you have on
those? I have a 2-4 drop and my 225-70-15s on the 15x8s will rub
occassionally when I hit a huge DIP in the road.
-Chuong

Hey all,
I remember someone asking me a while back about the
speed grill on an SLT. Well, I finally got around to
stripping the paint off mine(most of it anyway) and
snapped pictures of it and my truck as it looks now.
Just goto www.geocities.com/rt_killer98/dak1.htm .
Hopefully sometime soon, I will finish this damn
website so it will be one less thing I have to worry
about. Let me know what ya'll think, if ya care. :O)