Re: DML:(was Installed Mopar) Update....Dak running

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 20:49:09 EDT

hook up an ammeter in series, there will be a little draw from the computer,
and a very little from the radio for remembering the time and stations....
couldnt tell ya how much, but it might say in a service manual....

TJ
http://tj31852.tripod.com/1992v84x4dakota/
tnjg999@email.msn.com
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4