heh heh, Im BAaaCK

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 20:04:31 EDT

Im back again. Last couple of months was interesting. I gave the dakota to
my sister to take over things since her car was rear-ended and was in the
shop and i couldn't keep it. Well, i got a better job now, makein a little
more, few other things have changed, and i took the truck back! Life was
hard with the maverick, heh. The whole front end squeeks going down the
road, wiper motor has a mind of its own, and it stinks on the outside. heh.
I dusted an older style prelude with it though ;P Things are settlin down,
its great to have the truck back again, so much power. This weekend is test
and tune and jr. dragsters at the track, think i will have to go. Great
bein back on the list.

1997 318 Black Dak
http://www.geocities.com/amishpimp93/DakotaHome.html