RE: RE: powerdyne vs Kenne Belle?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 06:12:10 EDT

I'm not knocking the Porsche, but part for the 914 aren't cheap...plus, I
like the idea of being able to put a Muncie "Rock-Crusher" 4-speed or a
race-prepped TH350/400 in the vehicle....

I think a Triumph - Spitfire or TR6; or MG - A or B; or Austin Healey -
100/4, 100/6, or 3000 would do nicely...as long as it is an old one; 1972 or
older, so I don't have to worry about emissions testing, or having to have
the factory aircleaner/emissions equipment/etc.... Damn Dallas County!

Later,
Tom "Slick"