Re: Installed Mopar Headers..... DAK DEAD!!!!!!!

From: DakotaRT@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 08:23:44 EDT

I mentioned this fuse because I blew mine (1999) and had very similar symptoms. It would start and run, but it was just running off the battery. It did not run long after it blew though.

At least I learned to always disconect the negative battery cable before messing with stuff under the hood.

Jim
99 FR RC R/T
Dallas, TX

In a message dated Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:05:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Chris Lambert <mopar88@efortress.com> writes:

<< No comments, but I know for a fact that my 2000 will not start without this
fuse.

Chris

>that could be possible, but The gauge showed full, and all the fuses looked
>good. I hope it was just another of mopar's batteries giving up.
>greasy

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake,
Bosch +4's, 68mm TB and more...
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm