Re: MPG increase after TB install

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 13:30:28 EDT

In my '97, I was getting about 13-15 stock.The first thing I did was to add
a tonneau cover. I watched the 'ol gas needle for a few weeks and noticed no
changes. It dropped even lower after lift and tires. After adding Gibson
exhaust, Akimoto Intake, F&B TB, Jet chip, and 180 Thermostat, I've seen
about 14-16. I would guess that without the lift and bigger tires that I
could see 16-18.Losing some weight in my foot might help too. Still can't
say enough about the TB. Bruce did a great job on this one. My $0.02