Re: Got my lift kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: kvieth.1 (kvieth.1@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 20:44:32 EST

Is that rear add-a-leaf or blocks?? The catalog says "blocks" which wont
lift the truck when the leafs are below the axle?? . I e-mailed rough
country & they said they didnt make a lift for the rear of a 2wd Dak. I was
going to get that kit but didnt because of that. I ended up getting the
spacers from RC for 75.00 & a rear shackle kit from local parts store.
Combined with 15x8 AE wheels looks great for the cost!!!!

Kevin
93 2wd auto 3.55sg 5.2L