Re: fuel injectors. tune up also...

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:18:05 EDT

Find some injectors from a V8. Make sure they are grey at the top, they will
flow alot better than your stock ones. The stock V6's have blue at the top.
Some v8's have black on the top, these will flow too much for a V6. I was
given this info from a guy who owns a dealer ship and is holding the record
for the fastest Dodge Ram in his class. stock 360 runnin low 12's. he also
runs a 8 sec 68 Cuda, with a Ray BArton HEMI. If ya try it lemme know how it
works. He told me he's tried every injector and went back to stock Mopar
injectors.

Daniel
http://www.angelfire.com/la3/finedak