Re: wife out of hospital

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:10:33 EDT

I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better. I was in
my local hospital er early monday morning for the same
symptoms. Turns out that further testing is to be
done. It's my colon. Colon problems at 34; who'd
have ever guessed. CAT scan showed enlarged lymph
nodes and a cloudy view of the colon. I'm just
waiting now for the scheduling of more tests.

Steven Beverly a.k.a. dakotaviper