huge 4x4 mud bog dak

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 13:12:35 EDT

WOW I didnt know my favorite truck to watch at our local mud run was on the
net. It is owned by Bob and Libby Lane from Sibley,MO. I'm sure y'all want
to know the specs on it so here we go. Its an 80' dodge half ton short bed
frame with chevy one ton axles, the motor started out as a 440 but Bob
wouldnt tell me anymore about it, the rumor is it cost around $12,000 to
build and has over 600hp and runs on alky. The body is an 88' LE long bed
Dakota. Bob and Libby belong to the Stompers 4x4 club from somewhere in
Kansas, The club comes every month to compete at Ryan's Mud Run Bash in
Warrensburg, MO where I live.
The truck was THE TRUCK to beat last season and had a few scary moments, The
transmission blew apart and came through the floorboard and broke Bob's foot
and busted the windshield during one run. Also the very last run of the
season the truck was at the end of the pit and slid sideways and drove up
the side of the wall and tipped over really slow. Here comes the sad part
there was rumor that they were going to tear it apart and make a rail buggy
out of it to run this season, I'm sure it will be fast but I will miss the
Huge Dakota. The video is good but the best place to watch is warrensburg
because there are bumps in the pit and the trucks come off the ground just
go to the website and look around for pics of Warrensburg it shows the big
dak with some major air under those front meats. If anyone around
missouri/Kansas city area would like to come to a mud run email me and I
will get a schedule for you.