uuuh oh revisited...=( (long)

From: hopsdak (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 20:13:36 EDT

Ok guy's here's the deal...
Remeber on monday i posted about the dak throwing a 12 and a 21 on the
led.... Well i rest the pcm and it was fine for a couple of days... But,
on the way home i was crusing around 85 and ding! she lights up again..
So i figure no problem, all the instruments look good nothing out of the
ordinary... then all of a sudden she started loosing power like she was only
running on half of the 8 cylinders she's got.. I let off the gass and then
got back into it slowly and she was fine... about every mile when on the
hwy... she would loose power again, did it all the way home until i got
into traffic on the side streets and then it stopped...WTF! If y'all had to
replace an o2 sensor wich one would you replace first?.. The pre-cat or the
post-cat? I'm really starting to worrie about this now b'cuz she tried to
die on me.. but only @ hi-way speeds..
Any help would be apreciated...
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas 99,085
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs(sux),
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak