Test drove a new Dodge

From: Shawn (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 20:24:07 EDT

I went to the local dealer to check for a price to repair a rust spot I
missed when someone dinged me, people are bad for that up here. I even
have a door ding on my bike on the gas tank. But I digress, the parts
and service department were closed and I started to look at the new
Dakotas, found out the sales department was still open. They did not
have any with a 5 speed, all auto but did take out a quad cab 318 5sp
4X4 Ram. Was wondering if if the Rams had the same transmission, felt
different then my 96, the shifting felt notchy. Learned that I like my
Dakota alot better, the Ram was Huge and I would never get it past the
wife. Might go back and try a Dakota when they get some 5sp in or try
the Auto. Anyways, would also like to thank everyone for the help that
everyone has given to my questions and also reading the answer for other
questions. Thanks.

--
Shawn Englehart
return email: englehart@sympatico.ca