Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 21:28:46 EDT

117 on the interstate at night with NO cars around

around 4k I think... didn't want to take my eyes off the road.

Did 145 in a 96 vette with the top off once.. that was scary. Hope to take
the new Stang up to about that one day... no time soon though!

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]