Re: Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 23:10:04 EDT

hehehe, well now I can at LEAST hang with 3 of em :-D Ran with a buddy's
'94 formula back at Thanksgiving, from 60-105 he mustered about 3 foot on
me... my window beside his rear 1/4 panel :-) oh damn, he's racin a
4x4!! HAHAHA

I'm doin an LT4 hotcam swap in his lt4 vette this week... that crank pulley
is proving to be a chump
___________________
Jon Smith- Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
    jon@fast4x4.net
         344/424
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Geez, Jon! Trying to run with F-body cars??? There's no way I'd try to run
> with any F-bodies. I do help build them all the time, though! I get to
drive
> all my friends F-bodies, and some of them are REALLY quick! I particalrly
> like my buddie's T/A with a 10:1 forged piston 383 LT1, vortech pushing 11
> lbs, 6-spd,4.11 spooled 9"rear,etc! Now it has got a little put you in
your
> seat power! Yuo be careful messing with those General Maintenance
Fiberglass
> Body cars(GM F Bodies!) I'd hate for a piece to come flying off of one and
> damage the 'ol hillbilly hauler!!!!
>

> Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
> '00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
> http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html
>
> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: "Jon Smith" <jon@fast4x4.net>
>
> she's not a ramlett, but I've piolted mine to a (calculated) 136mph...
> tryin to keep up with some Fbody boys on the way to dynoday.. totally
EMPTY