Body Lift Questions

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 00:01:43 EDT

Just pondering some ideas......and would appreciate and info.
Which one and why:
Performance Accessories 2" Body Lift: $77
or
TrailMaster 3" Body Lift: $70

In the 2000 TM catalog, it lists their 3" kit comes with front bumper
relocation brackets, tcase shifter adapter, and a steering adapter(for the
steering column I assume). How 'complete' is the PA kit?
These are really the only body lift kits I have been able to locate for my
93 Dakota.......does anyone know of other body lift kits?

Also, when doing a body lift kit installation, would it be worthwhile to
replace the all the rubber body/cab/bed to frame 'bushings.' Let's just use
my truck for practicality reasons......it has 138,500 miles on it.......at
the time of doing a body lift, wouldnt this be a good time to install new
bushings??.... if needed of course. Any clue on if they are indeed called
rubber cab bushings? How about a price on these bushings.....expensive or
not?

Lastly, for $60 is it worth it to invest in a set of four 'lift-lips' or
'gap guards' which cover up the 'gaps' created when doing a body lift?
Thanks for any and all info.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6