ES9000's Attn: Bernd

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 15:13:10 EDT

I just got a set of (4) ES9000's for my dad's 97 dak 4x4. My part numbers
are as follows:
914515 - Front
924509 - Rear
This is the same part number for the shocks you put on the rear of your dak.
  Is this correct? I thought you had lifted the suspension as well as the
body on your 97, so maybe with the suspension lift the shocks would be the
same. Guess what I'm saying is, the rear shocks shouldn't be the same for a
2wd and 4wd unless the 2wd is slightly lifted, right?
Thanks for the help....4 wheel parts never answered the phone yesterday.
I'm going to try them again this morning when they open.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/